SQLPro Studio 2021.53 Crack For Mac OS Latest Version [Download]
A simple and powerful database manager for macOS – SQLPro Studio is a premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio, and Oracle databases.
Support for multiple databases
SQLPro supports various database types, including MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and later), and Oracle (8i and later).
THE BEST ON
Table creation, custom queries, autocomplete, and syntax highlighting are just a few of the features you can expect. Updating or designing a table? We can help you.
SQLPro has an intuitive interface that is easily accessible from the most basic to the most advanced database requirements.
Do you work with cloud providers like Amazon, Microsoft Azure or Heroku relational database service? No problem, SQLPro Studio supports most cloud-based instances.
MULTIPLE RESULT SETS
Need to see results for multiple tables at once? You can run multiple queries and view the results for each simultaneously, including errors and messages.
JAVA NOT REQUIRED
SQLPro is a 100% native Mac application. This means it can and will surpass any of the other Java-based database management interfaces.
Work with results using a single (or multiple) cell selection, similar to a spreadsheet. Rather than requiring full selection as many other tools use, SQLPro lets you select one or more cells at a time.
SQLPro Studio 2020 is a premium database management tool for Mac, Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio, and Oracle databases.
Some of the excellent features are:
- Intellisense / SQL autocompletion.
- Highlight syntax with customizable themes (including bold).
- Tab-based interface for an optimal user experience.
- Navigate the context-sensitive database tree, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes, and more!
- SQL beautifier / formatter.
- Database level search.
- SQLPro Studio mac
- NTLMv2 is supported (but not required).
- Netbios support.
- Main password support for additional security.
- SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL and MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and higher).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and later.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.