Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack v1.1.0 Full Free Download
Native Instruments Crush Pack Cack Free consists of three plugins (BITE, DIRT, FREAK) that summarize the different distortion concepts in a very simple yet innovative and powerful way. Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack with BITE, DIRT and FREAK breathe into a creative life with iconic effects. Enjoy modern twists on precious early sampling audio, timeless pieces of a sophisticated pedal, dynamic sci-fi sounds with loops, futuristic ringtones, broadcasts, and more. Fine bit-cracking: Create the precious soundtracks that defined the first golden age of hip-hop and dance music, or choose songs deeply. Distortions of organic sounds created by sound designers. Flexible steering of signal, mixing and other carefully designed parameters allow control that is not normally associated with distortion units.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack In addition to classic AM techniques, loop modulation, and frequency shift technologies, three types of acoustic bending modulation also provide Lo-fi retro radio and wild side chain functions. Create disjointed horror sounds, rich metallic tones, rhythmic gamut, and more. Add a whole world of noise and inconsistent content to harmonic signals. Radio Mode: Delivers old or foreign software audio signal demodulation. Stereo modulation function especially effective for percussion Guitarists often uses classical distortions to achieve a specific sound. So you will find the most in the rock and metal scene where these distorted sounds require. If you go to the mixer or electronic music area, these effects aren’t the most important. Delay and reverberation are often preferred by musicians. With the new CRUSH PACK Effect series, Native Instruments introduced a package in June of three additional components, which also attempts to inspire electronic music producers with more distortion effects, for example. CRUSH PACK consists of three different plug-ins that are compatible with PC and Mac (VST / AU / AAX) with the aim of giving a different view of the classic distortion effects.
the effect of reducing bitrate and sample rate.
FREAK loop modulation and frequency conversion effect.
All three plugins are based on the same straightforward designed interface: some parameters, a preset manager, A-B audio comparison, a touch screen mode plus a GUI resizing feature. A big plus here is the interface in my opinion which is not overloaded with parameters. This greatly simplifies the workflow and reminds me of classic hardware pedals where you only have a certain choice of parameters. And above all, it’s a practical design that can do a lot here.
BITE – Small crusher that can carve out old and messy sounds
BITE is described as a refined sample rate and a bit-reducing effect plug-in that features a more popular interface layout: a section for resample frequency (kHz) and a section for bit depth (bit). A great feature here is the Crunch Control that adjusts the level that goes into its bit reduction algorithm that gives musicians a seamless way to control accuracy without scaling effects. On top, it features stereo clock frequency and stereo noise as well as more filter and saturation options.
The result offered by BITE is interesting:
you can simulate the acoustics of old hardware samplers that give each sound a gentle loud warmth. It is also possible to filter the audio signals. Here you don’t have to think of classic filters but more of a filter that satisfies noise mix. Especially with Jitter and Crunch features, you can dive deep into worlds of bit smash. Above all, I love BITE in combination with a drum machine that lets you dive into worlds of dirty industrial sound design quickly. BITE can also produce classic Lo-Fi effects without problems.
DIRT – Distortion plugin that does not destroy audio
DIRT is a distortion effect plug-in that relies on two distortion modules containing two circuit-style diode cut-offs (A, B) plus three different distortion modes (I, II, III) to choose from for each phase. Ride and Quantum Control gives you complete control over distorted sound: from classic saturation to rich distorted sounds.
With the well rated quantity handle you can always see how strong the distortion is. If you increase the amount of control beyond the center position for each example, the DIRT will no longer act as a saturation effect but go in worlds of extreme distortion. Here the signal is folded back and generates strong harmonic overtones of the sounds. Plus, the tilt feature gives you control over filter behavior and asymmetric circuit bias. An interesting feature appears if you use the DIRT in parallel mode. Here you can access a feature that allows you to mix A and B. This gives you additional sound design capabilities.
DIRT results range from gentle to powerful. DIRT can be used as a classic saturation plug-in that gives any audio signal greater richness, strength and volume. But if you want more, you can also use it as a distortion effect. If you shift the amount beyond Sat, turn the drive on, and play with bias, you quickly see interesting distortions. They are arranged from classic overdrive distortions to extremely aggressive distortions that add rhythmic overtones to your vocals. If you want atypical distortion sound then you should definitely play with the mixing function which gives you more freedom.
A big plus for me is that DIRT doesn’t completely destroy the audio signal. The new harmonics created with this effect fit perfectly into the mix without making the signal useless. Native Instruments has created a smearing effect that works well with electronic instruments. This can be used to add character to instruments such as drum machines, compound basses, or strings.
FREAK – simple to crazy
Probably the most versatile plugin out of this package is FREAK, which is a loop modifier and reverb switch with a host of creative features. FREAK combines “different capacitance modulation techniques and is based on a model of an analog loop diode circuit that can produce rich harmonious tones and combinations”. In order to quickly reach the desired goal, the developers created the 3FX System that features 3 different characteristics:
- AM radio modulation
- Oscillator mode: vibration and distortion using a sine wave.
- Sidechain Mode: Gate Effects
- A powerful feature is a switching function that allows you to switch seamlessly between capacitance modulation, loop modulation (RING) and frequency shifting (FREQ). Additional parameters give you control over the entire engine: harmonics, feedback, and controls (left side) for specific modes.
Sound tests clearly showed that FREAK is particularly beneficial for versatile formations and less for classic distortions. Radio mode can distort sounds but unlike classic distortion effects. Here, AM is simulated from old radios that allow you to create very distinct sounds. They don’t make the sound fuller (saturate …) but they do make them more solid and coarser in my opinion. When the other two plug-ins (BITE, DIRT) loom in the large distortion wall, FREAK deals more with the intricacies of the distortion. A special attraction here is the switching feature that lets you drive through individual modulation methods with which you can discover many different colors of sound.
Unlike radio mode, in Oscillator mode, you can experience the pure sound of AM, RM, and FM created with classic sine wave. If one mixes this with the input signal, new sounds are quickly created with various inharmonious elements, which are perceived as distortion. The results differ in my opinion from the classic hard distortion. FREAK makes the sound brighter and smoky but also crazier. If you want it less intense, you can also easily make classic editing effects (shake, flanger, or LFO).
More crazy and experimental results you can also achieve by side chain mode where you can modulate input signal by itself. It is also possible to use an external signal as a modulation source with the side chain input. Sounds are reminiscent of a type of synthesizer where two signals are grouped together. So you can make transitions in existing sounds, make them dirtier, and more. I can clearly say that FREAK is the plugin in CRUSH PACK that goes deep into the audio and offers the most possibilities.
Features of Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac:
- Stylish and wide range of distortions
- Add attendance synthesize, stick drum busses, guitars, and more
- Wave folding enables complex and dynamic tones from simple sources such as sine waves
- Controls calibrated to form a subtle tone
- A real downgrade of the organic crisis of the digital sampling rate in the 1980s
- Wide range of voices: Bite adds something to the character to reduce forgetfulness somewhat
- Automatic I / O compensation for controlled clutter
- Generate strange and loud artifacts at low sampling rates
- Dirt is the most common tarnish on packaging. It is a pedal effect that designs a pair of diode identification phases: A and B.
- They can be connected in series in both directions (A to B or B to A). Or in parallel, and then the dry / wet mix button becomes a mix controller that mixes A / B outputs to taste.
- Bite provides digital distortion to match the perpetual trend of older instrument samplers such as Akai, E-MU et al. In practical terms, this means reducing bit depth and sampling frequency, with the former being accessible on the left side of the interface and the second on the right-hand side.
- Large kilohertz and downright bit spinners go from 44.1 kHz and 16 bits to 100Hz and 2 bits, but of course, this dirty device offers more than that.
- Freak models the diode loop circuit and offer three basic operating modes – oscillator, radio, and side chain (the last two modes are covered by Radio Star) – each of which alters the functions of the three context buttons on the left. For all modes, the write control gently changes the modulation of the ringtone amplitude and the frequency offset.
- It can be used for loop modulation, phase modulation (which is similar to FM) and other modulation modes.
- The noise generator provides an additional signal source that can be mixed with other signals, creating specific effects.
- You can have two insertion effects at different points in the signal flow.
- You can also record the signal at any time and rewind it to the beginning. For example, you can filter the audio and return it to the filter input.
- This can lead to very dynamic and dynamic results. Flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect into the Notes path.
- You can send any signal from the oscillator directly to the composite output, bypassing all major filters and / or effects. This function can be used to add direct rhythm to overlapping and highly modified sounds, for example, to add sub bass.
- Great sound distortion design tools
- A wide range of sounds
- High-quality effects
- Easy to use / practical design
- Low CPU consumption
- Fair price (69 € per package)
- No advanced editing
- Not for Reaktor 6
- Only available in the package
- There is no random feature
- Native Instruments’ CRUSH PACK Effect Series is now available on our website for free.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (latest service pack), Intel Core i5, or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- An Internet connection and graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11 is required to download and activate this product. If you have graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU.
- This might be necessary even if Windows reports an update. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- Windows (64-bit only): VST, AAX
- Mac OS X (64 bit only): VST, AU, AAX
How to install?
- Download the zip file from the link below
- Extract the file using Winrar
- Run the specified setup
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack v1.1.0 Full Free Download From Links Given below.